We all wake up every morning believing that it’s just another day without looking forward to anything exciting. Often times we have a lot of bad days which can turn into a bad week. Bad news comes in many different forms, but we have to realize that it’s just a bad day not a bad life. In order to get through those bad days/weeks you have to set a couple of daily rules for yourself. Those daily rules will be your guide to living a peaceful life.
I am still working on setting out my own daily rules to living a peaceful life, but I have some really awesome and motivational rules that help me get through my everyday life hacks. Those daily rules are basically a guideline for my everyday lifestyle; I thought I’d share them with you in today’s blog.
- Wake Up: Decide to have a good day. “Today is the day that the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalms 118:24
- Dress Up: The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. “The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the heart.” – I Samuel 16:7
- Shut Up: Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so he must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. “He who guards his lips guards his soul.” – Proverbs 13:3
- Stand Up: For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. “Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good…” – Galatians 6:9-10
- Look Up: To the Lord. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
- Reach Up: For something higher. “Trust in the Lord will all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all ways, acknowledge him, and he will direct your path.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
- Lift Up: Your prayers. “Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING.” – Philippians 4:6
I do hope that these 7 daily rules will help you live a more peaceful life and help you overcome those bad days/weeks.